2007年10月8日月曜日

Konnichiwa!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I was unable again to make the Japanese Chat Club meeting this past Friday. But this coming Friday I will for sure be there. But for those who did go, did you guys find them helpful/ interesting/ fun !?! Did you feel comfortable in practicing your Japanese in front of students who have been taking the language a lot longer than us? I know for me at least, I sometimes get nervous when speaking Japanese and unfortunately loose track of what I wanted to say or rather, how to say it. This somethimes happens to me in class when Sato Sensei calls on me. It's strange, because I'll know exactly what to say in my head, but because I get a little nervous, I can't form what I know verbally. Hopefully, this will soon go away by talking more in class and getting used to it. Also, because I get a little nervous when speaking in front of the whole class, I find it really beneficial when we break up into smaller groups. In these situations I tend to feel a bit more relaxed and thus comfortable with speaking, as well as making mistakes, especially now that we are learning how to form long sentences in Japanese. Do any of you feel this way...? Hopefully I am not the only one...

See everyone in class!

Shitsureishimasu!!!!

1 件のコメント:

Emi S. さんのコメント...

Hi Dana!
This is Emi from class. I went to chat club and I thought it was really helpful. Everyone is really nice and its a good opportunity to meet young Japanese people. At the last class we sang a song for a holiday, we received the paper of the song in class, but it was more fun to sit around with everyone and listen to the music. The girl I was sitting next to I think her name was Asako was pointing the letters out for me~ which I needed lol.

Mata !
Emi